Monday, September 28, 2015

Updating

141 words
1 minute read

If you're here a lot, you may notice that the little green bar along the top of my blog has changed some.

I've added a 'Home' button so you can easily find your way back if you are on an individual post.

I've also added an 'About Me' section (what was previously my No Shame Day post, which, I feel, gives a good summary of me.)

You'll also see a section called 'Published Works' where you can see my work in other places, outside of this blog.

'Favorite Posts' still exists (and has now has Tonia's Big List..." and "Do's and Don'ts' linked there.)

And finally, the 'Contact Me' button will take you to my Tonia Says Facebook page, which is the easiest way to get in touch with me.

***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)