Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Interviews

156 words
1 minute read

Interview with Tonia Christle: Growing Up With a Disability - (February, 2016) - After my guest blog series on growing up with a disability was published on her site, Ellen Stumbo interviewed me on what it was like to grow up with a disability.  (59:28, video)

Nothing About Us Without Us - (June, 2016)  - The Accessible Church podcast discusses Nothing About Us Without Us and what that means.  I pop in as a guest, briefly. (17 mins, audio only)

How and When to Talk to Your Kids About Their Disability - (December, 2016) - Tara and I were guests for the first time on The Unexceptional Moms podcast, discussing how and when to talk to your kids about their disability.  (56:46, video)

What You Need to Know About Cerebral Palsy From People With CP - (March, 2017) - Tara and I appear for the second time on The Unexceptional Moms podcast, where we discuss CP during Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month. (59:37, video)

#GeekDis Interview with Tonia of Tonia Says - (September, 2021) I was interviewed by Heather from Just Geeking By about disability representation in the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)