Friday, February 13, 2015

Exercise Palooza Round 1

206 words
2 minute read

So, the first round of exercise palooza is officially done and it wasn't bad!  I can feel that I worked out (thought I was just going to be doing one or two reps of things but my friend was suggesting different things to try and I tried them and wow were they a work out!

It was super positive and encouraging and with a bit of adapting (I'm sure) I'll end up with something that works for me.  I've done my few exercises 5 times in the last week, including today.  This is the only time I've been able to really feel that I've worked out.  My favorite part was actually her being able to correct me in some aspects, where I wasn't engaging the right muscles.

Friend said she'd work on it this weekend and see if she can't come back with something cohesive that I can do.  (Upping it incrementally over time.)

Aside from that, it was really great to be able to see my friend, whom we don't get to touch base with often.

Now, the trick will be seeing if I can remember everything she suggested, haha!  Such a full half-hour!

***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)