Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Wheelchair Time

165 words
1 minute read


It's that time again.  Time to jump through lots of hoops to get a new wheelchair, BUT it made me think of the happiness I felt at seven years old, getting my first wheelchair.  Then, I wasn't aware of just how much of a process there WAS regarding getting what I needed.  I was just excited about the end result. 

Note to Self:  As irritating as it is to spend tons of time on the phone and schedule two separate appointments so my insurance can cover it, the end result of a new chair is worth it.  Just look at my face.  (And look at my sis, who can't resist touching it, haha!)

In the meantime, I'll be concentrating on the important things this picture reminds me of: the freedom in a new chair that doesn't break all the time.  The color.  The brand.  So exciting.  Hoping for a great new chair sometime soon!

***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)